If you’re like a lot of homeowners, you may have more than one computer in the house. Keeping them all connected to the Internet might have seemed complicated in the past. Now, wireless networking from Alpine Communications makes it easier than ever to ensure that everyone in your household can be online at the same time, enjoying your super-fast Internet connection.
Our trained installation technicians will secure your wireless network from intruders o you can enjoy downloading and sharing printers, pictures, music, videos and other files. No drilling, no wires, no worries! Just fast, convenient, always-on connections, everywhere you need them. Now the kids can email, do homework, and chat with friends while parents are working (or surfing) online. And since you only need one Internet connection, you can save money, too.
On a Fusion Network activation or high speed Internet install, the prices are as follows.
- $75 for the first two PCs
- $50.00 for each additional PC after the first
- These prices are labor only and do not include electronics such as routers, switches, or NIC cards.
If a tech is dispatched to an existing high speed Internet customer to install a wireless router or add a computer to an existing wireless network, the prices are as follows.
- $100.00 for two computers, this includes installation and encryption of the wireless network.
- $50.00 for each additional PC we are adding during that appointment
- $75.00 to add a computer to an existing network if we have to make a trip
- $50.00 for each additional PC after that during the same trip
- These prices are labor only and do not include electronics.
For more information or a free estimate, call (563) 245-4000, or stop by Alpine Communications.