There is still time to enter the Alpine Directory Photo Contest. We are seeking digital photos from amateur photographers that portray the natural beauty and scenic settings that surround us.
The winning photographer will receive a $50 gift certificate to the Alpine TEC Store. The winning photograph(s) will be published on the cover of the 2013-2014 Northeast Iowa Regional Directory distributed by Alpine Communications. As a thank you, each person will receive one 5×7 print of one of their entries.
Photo Contest Contest Rules & Eligibility
• Entries are open to customers of all ages who are Alpine Communications customers
• Photos must have been shot within Alpine Communications’ serving areas
• Photos must have been shot within the past three years
• Digital photos must be high-resolution, at least 300 dpi, and formatted as a .jpg, .pdf, .bmp, .eps, .tif, .gif. Scanned or hard copy photo entries will not be accepted.
• Relatives of Alpine Communications employees are not eligible to enter
How to Enter
• Send digital photos by the entry deadline of February 15, 2013
• Email photos to email@example.com
• Include name, address, telephone, description of photo, and where the photo was taken
• Limit two entries per household
Contact Sara Hertrampf, Alpine sales and marketing manager, at (563) 245-4000 with questions regarding the Directory Photo Contest.