Welcome and thank you for visiting our website.
Since 1997, Alpine Communications has helped our community residents stay connected with the latest advancements in clear, dependable communications services. As your local provider, we offer an expanding array of communications options along with responsive, personal service. These options include Fiber-to-the-Home, high speed Internet, monitored security systems, computer networking, digital FusionTV, wireless phone service, telephone systems, local and long distance, and voice messaging.
Alpine Communications has a 100% fiber optic infrastructure and the latest digital equipment, meaning you have access to services that many metropolitanites can’t even get, including the fastest and most reliable broadband available.
Alpine Communications is dedicated not only to providing quality telecommunications services and local customer support. Like many independent telephone companies, Alpine gives a great deal back to the communities we serve. Many of our employees volunteer their time and talents to various organizations throughout our communities. Contact us for information about the New Business Start-up Program, free technology workshops, and Lifeline/Link-up Programs.
Things you should know about Alpine Communications:
- Alpine employs 16 local residents
- Alpine provides telecommunications, high speed Internet, and monitored security services to the Clayton and Fayette County Iowa exchanges of Elgin, Elkader, Garber, Garnavillo, Guttenberg, Marquette and McGregor.
- Alpine Communications is locally owned and operated with roots in some of the earliest communications technologies in Iowa and the Midwest.
- The 100% fiber optic Fusion Network is available in Guttenberg, Elkader, Elgin, and Garnavillo. The Fusion Network is the first fiber optic network in Iowa certified by the FTTH Council.
- Alpine operates the new TEC Store in Elkader.