Apply for the Iowa Network Services Scholarship Before April 15, 2015!
Iowa Network Services (INS) seeks to sustain and enhance the quality of life throughout rural Iowa by advancing an understanding of rural telecommunications and technology issues. Through its various programs and initiatives, INS strongly supports the continuing education of rural youth.
To be eligible for consideration, you must meet the following guidelines:
- A resident of Iowa and live in the trade area of an Iowa Independent Telecommunications Company participating in the INS Scholarship program.
- Current or graduating Iowa high school junior or senior in the 2014-2015 school year.
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States or one of its official territories.
- Accepted by an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school and express an interest in continuing your education in a STEM–related course of study.
- Have a minimum 3.33 GPA.
- Relatives of those employed by the Independent Telephone Companies or Iowa Network Services are not eligible for this competition.