Please be aware that Alpine Communications will be making important technical updates, in the coming weeks, which will impact users of email software (like Outlook and Mac Mail) and all users of our current webmail system (Gmail). Specifically, we will be transitioning you to a new webmail platform (to replace Gmail). This new webmail system will feature an easy-to-use interface, improved privacy, and enhanced security.
What this means to our customers:
– Reflect on how you access your @alpinecom.net email. Are you using a common email software program (like Outlook or Mac Mail) which resides on your computer or mobile device? If so, you will need to update your device’s email software settings to continue using it without experiencing errors.
– Understand that your internet-based email system (webmail) will change.
– You will not lose any emails while we move to the new webmail system.
– We will move your current email to your new webmail mailbox.
– We will also move your webmail contacts to the new webmail system.
– We have made simple online instructions available to help you navigate this process. Check them out here: Webmail System Change Information
– We have a separate, dedicated group of technical support people that are ready to help you make these setting changes if you need assistance. This email support team is available 24 hours a day by dialing 1-888-232-7964.
Please know that we are working to ensure a smooth transition, as you move from the old webmail system to the new one, and are giving you advance notice of these changes in order to be prepared when they occur. We’ll send more detailed information over the coming weeks.