Your cool new devices deserve faster internet and hassle-free Wi-Fi. If you have noticed slowdowns on your Wi-Fi network, it’s time to upgrade your Internet and Wi-Fi router to get the speed you need for maximum enjoyment when multiple people are streaming, gaming and more. Our trained technicians will install a new Wi-Fi router in your home, perform the tune-up, optimize your Wi-Fi network and make sure it works where you need it the most.
When our technicians perform a Wi-Fi Tune-Up ($100 value), they perform these 9 quality assurance tasks so you have the best Wi-Fi experience in your home:
- Install new router with secure network passwords.
- Create a guest network.
- Check for filter placement on phones, satellite dishes, security systems, outbuildings, etc.
- Check for the most updated modem.
- Optimize wireless router placement.
- Verify customer has anti-virus software installed on all devices. We recommend Tech Home Support.
- Perform a speed test at speedtest.alpinecom.net to verify internet connection speed.
- Ensure devices on Wi-Fi network are connected and functioning.
- Complete Wi-Fi network password card. Place one card in the router box and tape one underneath the router.