If you’re the type of person that revels in helping folks find solutions to help our neighbors, families and businesses to connect to the world in the way they want to, then this is a rare chance to join the area’s premier provider of broadband services and products. As a full time, customer-facing Customer Connectivity Advocate, you’ll be the first point of contact for new customers and become their “go to” person for their changing tech needs. If you don’t know tech, don’t worry. We’ll teach you. But to hit the ground running, you will need your passion for people, technology, great multi-tasking abilities, and a commitment to problem-solving ready on day one.
The Customer Connectivity Advocate is primarily responsible for…
- Establishing and maintaining relationships through strategic alliances with customers in our service area
- Identify opportunities to increase connections and profitability
- Making connections to include: meeting with customers at the customer’s site, communicating with customers via phone and email providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues
- Advising customers on suitability of products and solutions based on their technical needs, preparing proposals, presentations, pricing and contracts, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution
What are we looking for…
- A customer success hero to deliver constant “WOW’s!” for our customers
- Demonstrated skills in elevating the customer experience to a new level are a must
- Enthusiasm, energy, and the desire to delight our customers with every interaction
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding company and customer data
Who we are…
- Alpine Communications is the local telephone company that became a 21st century communications provider. We provide internet, television, cellular, security…and telephone too!
- We value ongoing employee learning, service excellence, and building strong connections with the communities we serve
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package that is one of the best in the area
Where we are…
- We are located in Elkader, Iowa, 15 miles west of the Mississippi, in beautiful Clayton County
If you enjoy rolling-up-your-sleeves to dive into problems and identifying solutions, we want to hear from you! Send your resume or stop in to fill out an application by February 28, 2019.
923 Humphrey St.
PO Box 1008
Elkader, IA 52043