Alpine Communications Retail Return Policy
Payment is due at the time of purchase on all in-stock items, unless, you have a credit rating of C and above. All customers with a credit rating of C and above are allowed to charge all items to their accounts. A non-refundable down payment may be collected on all special order items ($50 on peripheral devices and telephones).
Alpine Communications will accept returns or exchanges on televisions, telephones, digital photo frames and other peripheral items, except storage devices within 15 days of purchase with a copy of the receipt. Products must be in new condition and contain all original packing materials, manuals and accessories to avoid any additional fees. Products that have been neglected, misused or abused are not returnable. Unless the product is defective, a restocking fee of 15% may be charged on opened merchandise, with a $10.00 minimum. A restocking fee of 25% may apply on special order products, including telephones and televisions, with a $10.00 minimum. Due to license and copyright laws, returns on opened software are not accepted. Services such as shipping, home delivery and setup are not refundable. Refunds will be issued either in cash if the item was purchased and paid for immediately, or by credit on the account if the item was charged to the customers account.
All products are sold as is and are eligible for the manufacturer’s limited warranty. Refer to the documentation packaged with your product for complete warranty details. Return Authorization Policy
- Any defective products must be returned within 15 days of invoice date. Storage devices and opened software are non-returnable
- Receipt is required for all returns. Shipping, installation and insurance charges are not refundable
- All items must be in “as-new” condition, in original packaging, and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your refund. There may be a 15% restocking fee on inventoried items and 25% restocking fee on special order products with a $10.00 minimum.
- Returns must be returned to Alpine Communications customer service center.
- Credit will be applied to next statement. If customer paid in cash, cash will be given to the customer for all refundable charges, unless exceptions to the policy are made and refunds will be given by credit on account only.
Please contact customer service before you make a return. No returns will be accepted without a copy of the original receipt of purchase.
Alpine Communications High-Speed Internet 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are not completely satisfied with Alpine High-Speed Internet service for any reason, Alpine Communications will gladly refund your service charges within the first 30 days of service. Guarantee offer valid to new residential customers who subscribe to Gold or Platinum service. To be considered a new customer, customer must not have subscribed to Alpine High-Speed Internet service within the previous 90 days and have no outstanding obligation to Alpine Communications.
Refunds/Credits will be given only when request for cancellation of service is received by Alpine Communications within 30 days of installation of service. Alpine Communications will credit the customer when the modem (if applicable) associated with the new subscription has been returned in working condition.
Customer agrees that if any equipment is not returned to Alpine Communications within 10 working days of service cancellation, Customer will be responsible for full replacement cost of equipment. See alpinecom.net for full equipment Return Policy.
Basic list of Equipment and Replacement Cost
- Modem $50.00
Installation charges and other fees are not refundable. The 30-day guarantee is void if Alpine Communications does not install the high-speed service. Activation may be subject to pre-approval of credit check. Upon early termination of any service offered by Alpine Communications, customer may be responsible for any excessive construction and installation charges determined necessary to provide service.
No refunds on wireless networking equipment charges.